The purchase of loans now concerns all households, while initially it was reserved for a smaller clientele, facing financial difficulties. Faced with this major demand, , an intermediary in banking and specialized in real estate credit, insurance and wealth management for more than 13 years, accompanies borrowers in their loan restructuring project.
A market in full swing!
The repurchase of debts does not concern only persons in excessive indebtedness. A loan buyout is a new start for borrowers with an unbalanced budget and a great tool for those who need to unlock funds or new financing without endangering their finances.
Loan repurchase is an operation
Whereby a financial institution buys all the debts of an individual and groups them together . As a result, the borrower will only have one reduced monthly payment of up to 60% , thus reducing the burden but lengthening the repayment period.
Like any banking operation, this loan restructuring is subject to file acceptance criteria such as the debt ratio, the type of employment contract and even the personal situation of the clients. It is therefore important to call on a body that is competent in this activity. The choice of the broker is decisive when setting up a purchase of credits , it is he who will defend the file of his client and who will put all the chances on his side to get a tailor-made formula.
Characteristics of the Offer
- A loan accessible from 50 000 €
- Grouping into one fixed rate loan of one or more consumer loans (personal loans, revolving loans) and mortgages
- Any compensation due in the event of early repayment and handling fees are included in the new loan.
- Personal advice during assembly and throughout the loan
- Optional but recommended insurance that protects you and your loved ones.
- The possibility, if necessary, to finance a new project.
These insurances cover the payment of the monthly payments or the outstanding capital in the customer’s place in case of total incapacity for work, disability or death.